SPECIAL PROJECT PARTNERS 2008:
- The Study Group, Embassy CES. (description) Study Group
- Oxford Academy of Documentary Film. (description) OADF
- Oxford International Study Center. (description) OISC
- Initiatives for Change, Tools for Change. (description) IOC
- Oxford Center for Mission Studies. Culturalization. (description) OCMS
Kazakh Medical Group: Sussex Medical School, UK. KZ Astana, Medical
Group Qualification Modules, and the publication of a Kazakh Medical E-Journal,
Medical Accreditation: World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva. Eurasian
countries to improve qualifications, 2007.
Beijing 2008 Olympic Committee: 'Science for Society' at the 'Innovative
Technology Exhibition', education outreach for Chinese retro-fitting gas vehicles
with electric for metropolitan areas, 2007.
UNESCO Outreach, World Heritage Sites: Copyrighted proposal for enhancing
UNESCO's World Heritage Site education and outreach through application of NASA's
Earth Science Thematic materials and Satellite Imagery. This link provides access
to the Project Proposal that was submitted to the UNESCO-ICT Conference in 2006.
2002 Wintern Olympics Displays: Global-Fx,Todd Ulrich, President, 16 foot inflatable
Globes (internally illuminated, rotating) and 36 foot murals for NASA Earth
Science Technology Office (ESTO). Mr. Ulrich's work was featured at the 2002
Winter Olympics in Utah, the International Science Competition in Colorado,
and the IGARSS Conference in Toronto, Canada.
- International colleges and universities, (1994, 2000, 2006-2008)
- International corporations, NGOs and IGOs, (1993, 1997, 2000, 2006-2008)
- International foundations and partnerships, (1993, 1997, 2000, 2006-2008)
- United Nation agencies and permanent delegates, (1997, 2002, 2006-2008)
- U.S. Senate and Congressional committees, federal agencies state, county,
city and Tribal governments, police departments, municipalities and boards
of commissioners. (1989, 1993-97, 2000, 2005)
- Managment: Preparation for Board meetings
- Curriculum Design: Subject expertise
- Project Development: Client and end-user education customer
- Program Maintenance and conferences:
- Seminar facilitation: Half day (3 hours), Full day (6 hours with lunch)
- Lectures: 100 per one hour session, (subcontract at 100 per 1.5 hours)
- Travel Expenses: Distance, mileage, overnight.